Christmas Bazaar at the Peterborough County Agricultural Heritage Building
Saturday, November 19 ~ 10 am to 3 pm
This Christmas market offers a fine selection of unique bits and baubles, handmade gifts, and festive decorations to satisfy all your holiday shopping needs. There will also be a craft corner for kids, raffles, a photo booth.
- Quilts and hand-sewn items
- Enamel jewelry
- Journals, notepads and pencils
- Bee products
- Stained glass
- Wood turned, wood burned and hand-carved items
- Photography and lino prints
- Christmas wreaths and greenery
- Baked goods
- Knit, crochet and woven items
- Indigenous items
- Candles, bath bombs, body butters and lip balms
- Hot drinks, treats and grilled cheese sandwiches
- And more!
Admission by donation
This event takes place at the Peterborough County Agricultural Heritage Building at Lang Pioneer Village Museum (146 Lang Road).