Saturday, November 18 ~ 9 am to 2 pm
An indoor/outdoor Christmas market offering a fine selection of local and handmade gifts and festive decorations to satisfy all your holiday shopping needs.
- Free photos with Father Christmas from 10 am - noon
- Raffle featuring two fully decorated trees and over $1000 worth of prizes ($)
- Hot dogs, pop, coffee and sweet treats are available from the kitchen ($)
- More than 20 vendors selling a variety of goods including:
- Beeswax products and local honey
- Hand-burned wood crafts
- Indigenous handcrafts and gifts
- Enamel jewelry and hand-thrown stoneware
- Hand-poured coconut wax candles and concrete designs
- Hand-embroidered art
- Knitted and crochet items
- Body bombs and scrubs
- Resin and wood charcuterie boards
- Wood turned and carved items
- Framed photography prints
- Victorian tinware and ornaments
- Notebooks and bookmarks
- Wooden Christmas ornaments
- Hand-sewn gifts
Admission by donation. Please dress warmly as this is an indoor/outdoor market.
This event takes place at the Peterborough County Agricultural Heritage Building at Lang Pioneer Village Museum (146 Lang Road- second entrance on the left on Lang Road).