25th Annual Transportation Day Car & Motorcycle Show
Sunday, July 10 ~ 10 am to 4 pm
Join us in the historic village as car enthusiasts from across Ontario showcase their antique & classic cars and vintage motorcycles with over 25 trophies to be won.
- Huge antique bicycle display brought by the Antique Bicycle Collectors of Ontario
- Horse & wagon rides
- Craft for kids
- Old-fashioned games in the schoolyard
- Grinding demonstrations in the Lang Grist Mill
- Weaving demonstrations
- Shingle Mill demonstrations
- Truth and Reconciliation quilt
- Music from the 50s to 80s with DJ Del and Jenny Jams
- Refreshment and sweet treats in the Keene Hotel (additional fee)
- Keene Lion's Club food truck (additional fee)
Admission: Adults- $15, Students & Seniors (60+) – $10, Youths 5 to 14 Years of Age – $7, Children Under 5 Years of Age – Free, Family Pass (includes 2 Adults and up to 4 Youths) – $40
Advance purchase is not required but strongly recommended for faster processing at admissions. To purchase tickets in advance, please click the link below.
Please Note: All events, programs and operations are subject to change. Lang Pioneer Village Museum will be closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and will make adjustments to event dates and details as necessary to adhere to current safety regulations. Lang Pioneer Village Museum operates in accordance with recommendations outlined by Public Health officials regarding COVID-19.
Information for Participants
Participant registration for the 25th Annual Transportation Day Car & Motorcycle Show on Sunday, July 10 runs from 8:00 am to 12:00 noon. The registration fee is $10 per car and includes admission to the historic village. For full details, please click here: 2022 Car & Motorcycle Show Demonstrator Poster & Map
Congratulations to the 2022 Winners!
For a list of the winning vehicles, please click here: 25th Annual Transportation Day Car & Motorcycle Show Winners List