Sunday, October 2 ~ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Tempt your taste buds with the sweetest event of the year! Come out to Lang for a colourful fall celebration of apples and the harvest season.
- Horse-dawn wagon rides
- Fall harvest demonstrations
- Demonstrations of natural dyeing, spinning, rug hooking with the Northumberland Rug Hookers Guild, chair caning, spring-pole lathe, flour grinding at the Lang Grist Mill, and more
- Military drills and marching demonstrations by the 41st Battalion of Brockville Rifles, 1st Company
- Village scavenger hunt
- Pie eating contest
- Live music by Lotus & Luke, Cheryl Cassleman Trio and Rob Cory
- Antique clock and timepiece display brought by the Quinte Timekeepers
- Threshing demonstrations (morning only)
- Old-fashioned school yard games
- Cider-making demonstrations at the Cider Mill
- Ben’s Kettle Corn selling kettle corn and candy floss
- Chili and a bun available for purchase in the Peterborough County Agricultural Building
- Refreshments and treats for sale in the Keene Hotel
- And more!
Admission: Adults- $15, Students & Seniors (60+) – $10, Youths 5 to 14 Years of Age – $7, Children Under 5 Years of Age – Free, Family Pass (includes 2 Adults and up to 4 Youths) – $40
Advance purchase is not required but strongly recommended for faster processing at admissions. To purchase tickets in advance, please click the link below.
Please Note: All events, programs and operations are subject to change. Lang Pioneer Village Museum will be closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and will make adjustments to event dates and details as necessary to adhere to current safety regulations. Lang Pioneer Village Museum operates in accordance with recommendations outlined by Public Health officials regarding COVID-19.