All Hallows' Eve
Friday, October 27 ~ 6 pm - 9 pm
Saturday, October 28 ~ 6 pm - 9 pm
Discover the origins and traditions of Halloween with an evening of spooky fun. This all-ages event is sure to get you into the Halloween spirit.
Tractor and wagon rides
Cabinet of Curiosities for the Incurably Curious by Mental Floss Sideshow
Stingy Jack played by Glen Caradus
- Learn about investigations undertaken by the Paranomal Seekers at Lang Pioneer Village Museum
- Hear stories of the Wendigo
- Participate in a traditional 1890s Halloween party
- Discover the history of coffins and body snatching
- Uncover the secrets lurking in the mystery crocks
- Learn the origin of trick-or-treating
- Find your way through the maze
- Visit the belly of the boat
- Try a treat from the Botched Bakery
- Music by Lang's very own Dracula
- Join in on the monster bash
- Face painting by Faces By 2
- Hot dogs for sale in the PCAHB ($)
Don’t forget to come disguised to blend in with the spirits and ghosts lurking in the Village!
As a result of visitor feedback, this year's All Hallows' Eve event will be a hybrid of our Historic All Hallows' Eve and Spooky Halloween events and will feature both historical and modern Halloween celebrations. While some origin stories are quite dark, this is not a frightful experience. Parking onsite is available on a first come, first served basis.
To view a copy of our event program, please click here: All Hallows' Eve Event Program
Admission: Adults- $15, Students & Seniors (60+) – $10, Youths 2 to 14 Years of Age – $7, Children Under 2 Years of Age – Free, Family Pass (includes 2 Adults and up to 4 Youths) – $40
Tickets can be purchased in advance or at the door. To buy pickets in advance, please click on the button below to be redirected to our Online Museum Shop.