Village by Lantern Light
Saturday, August 12 ~ 7 pm - 10 pm
Tour the historic village by the soft glow of lantern light and experience the charm of village life after dark.
- Horse and wagon rides
- Discover settler nighttime routines and sleeping arrangements
- See how the Tinsmith assisted with nighttime preparations
- Popcorn popping over the open fire at the Fife Cabin
- Harp playing on the Village Green
- Sweets treats and refreshment at the Keene Hotel ($)
- Traditional music by Rob Cory
- Antique clock and timepiece display
- Songs by the campfire with Glen Caradus
Guests are encouraged to bring a flashlight for added visibility in the dark and dress for the weather as this event takes place mostly outdoors.
To view a copy of our event program, please click here: Village by Lantern Light Program
Admission: Adults- $15, Students & Seniors (60+) – $10, Youths 5 to 14 Years of Age – $7, Children Under 5 Years of Age – Free, Family Pass (includes 2 Adults and up to 4 Youths) – $40