Historic All Hallows' Eve
Friday, October 28 ~ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Saturday, October 29 ~ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Get into the Halloween spirit and discover the origins and traditions of Halloween.
- Tractor and wagon ride
- Learn a rhyme for “soul-caking”
- Have your fortune told by Madam Fortune
- Listen to murder ballads performed by the Backwoodsmen
- Listen to an 1800s fairy tale
- See the swamp water bubbling in the cauldron at the Witches Lair
- Take part in some traditional 1890s party games
- Learn tricks of the trade from ghost hunters the Paranormal Seekers
- Grilled cheese sandwiches for sale in the PCAHB
- Refreshment and treats available for purchase in the Keene Hotel
- Halloween scavenger hunt
- And more!
Don’t forget to come disguised to blend in with the spirits and ghosts lurking in the Village!
Please note this is a historical tour exploring Halloween customs, and while some origin stories are quite dark, this is not a frightful experience.
Admission: Adults- $15, Students & Seniors (60+) – $10, Youths 2 to 14 Years of Age – $7, Children Under 2 Years of Age – Free, Family Pass (includes 2 Adults and up to 4 Youths) – $40
Please Note: All events, programs and operations are subject to change. Lang Pioneer Village Museum will be closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and will make adjustments to event dates and details as necessary to adhere to current safety regulations. Lang Pioneer Village Museum operates in accordance with recommendations outlined by Public Health officials regarding COVID-19.