Historic All Hallows' Eve - SOLD OUT
Friday, October 29 ~ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Saturday, October 30 ~ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Tickets are limited and advance booking is required
Get into the Halloween spirit and discover the origins and traditions of Halloween.
- Find out about the origins of trick-or-treating and learn a rhyme for “soul-caking”
- Have your fortune told by the travelling fortune teller
- See the swamp water bubbling in the cauldron at the Witches Lair
- Learn about gothic novels of the 1800s at the Gothic Print Shop
- Participate in a history lesson at the School House
- Discover why we carve Jack-o'-lanterns at Halloween
- Learn tricks of the trade from ghost hunters the Paranormal Seekers
- Learn about peculiar potions and poisons at the Ghastly General Store
- Make a Halloween craft to take home with you in the Cheese Chemist’s Laboratory
- Enjoy delicious hot chocolate and tasty treats at the Keene Hotel
- And more!
Don’t forget to come disguised to blend in with the spirits and ghosts lurking in the Village!
Please note this is a historical tour exploring Halloween customs, and while some origin stories are quite dark, this is not a frightful experience.
Please note: As an event space, proof of vaccination is required for all staff, volunteers and visitors ages 12 and up who attend Lang Pioneer Village Museum.
Admission: Adults- $15, Students & Seniors (60+) – $10, Youths 2 to 14 Years of Age – $7, Children Under 2 Years of Age – Free, Family Pass (includes 2 Adults and up to 4 Youths) – $40
Please Note: All events, programs and operations are subject to change. Lang Pioneer Village Museum will be closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and will make adjustments to event dates and details as necessary to adhere to current safety regulations. Lang Pioneer Village Museum operates in accordance with recommendations outlined by Public Health officials regarding COVID-19.