Get into the merriment of the season with a traditional Pioneer Christmas at Lang Pioneer Village Museum. Delight in the sights, sounds and smells of the holiday season!
- Horse-drawn wagon rides
- Village carollers
- Join in a carol sing with Martha Cooper & Friends
- Meet Father Christmas
- “A Lumber Camp Christmas” production performed by Glen Caradus & Friends
- Shop in the Christmas market
- See a display and demonstration of an 1880 and 1885 knitting machine, the first knitting machines made in Ontario
- Witness a live nativity (SUNDAY ONLY- 7 pm)
- And more!
**In the spirit of giving this holiday season, please bring one or more non-perishable food items to donate to the Otonabee-South Monaghan Food Cupboard. Please click here for a list of items that are needed.**
Due to recent weather conditions, we are asking that all visitors attending Christmas by Candlelight park at our new Peterborough County Agricultural Heritage Building located at 146 Lang Road. A complimentary shuttle will provide transportation between the parking area and the front of the Village throughout the evening.
Adults $15, Students/Seniors (60+) $10, Youths (ages 5-14) $7, Free for children under 5, Family (includes 2 adults and up to 4 youths ages 5-14) $40.