Historic All Hallows’ Eve
Friday, October 28th - Saturday, October 29th ~ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Discover the origins and traditions of Halloween. This event for all ages is sure to get you into the Halloween spirit.
- Be drawn into the darkness by horse & wagon ride
- Hear an eerie story told by Illusionist Nicholas Wallace. Parents: This show is NOT intended for young children. Recommended for ages 12 and up
- Be dazzled by the pyrotechnics of a fire performer!
- Roma music and dancing by Clan Hannigan around the fire
- Have your palm read by the fortune teller
- Hear stories of the first All Hallows’ Eve
- Sit by the bonfire and hear the Ojibway story of the Wendigo and the Feast of the Dead
- Witness a ghostly dance
- Enjoy delicious Halloween treats
- Face painting
- And so much more!
Don’t forget to come disguised to blend in with the spirits and ghosts lurking in the Village!
To view the event program, please click here.
Admission: Adults $10, Students/Seniors $9, Youths (ages 2-14) $6, Free for children under 2, Family (includes 2 adults & up to 4 youths) $30