Christmas by Candlelight
Saturday, December 3rd - Sunday, December 4th ~ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Get into the merriment of the season with a traditional Pioneer Christmas at Lang Pioneer Village Museum. Delight in the sights, sounds and smells of the holiday season!
- Discover the history behind Christmas traditions
- Enjoy a carol sing with Lotus Wight and friends
- Twilight horse-drawn wagon rides
- Meet Father Christmas
- Reindeer ornament craft for kids
- Traditional storytelling of T’was the Night Before Christmas
- Play dress up for a photo of the whole family photographed by TapSnap
- La Jeunesse Choir from Cobourg performing in the Glen Alda Church
- Seasonal and traditional music performed by Clan Hannigan
- On Sunday, witness a live nativity performed by members of the Keene United Church
- And so much more!
**In the spirit of giving this holiday season, please bring one or more non-perishable food items to donate to the Otonabee-South Monaghan Food Cupboard**
To view the event program, please click here.
Admission:Adults $10, Students/Seniors $9, Youths (ages 5-14) $6, Free for children under 5, Family (includes 2 adults & up to 4 youths) $30